Saturday, May 10, 2014

Travis Dos Dos

[The scene fades in to show El Termitas backstage, happily awaiting his cue]

El Termitas: Hey there NRWL! It's El Termitas. I've been hearing some rumblings lately that Travis 22 challenged me to a match! I thought about it for about five seconds, then decided to accept it! A new opponent presents new opportunities in the ring! But, I know what everyone is really thinking. They're going “El Termitas, it's Travis 22! He's so annoying! He says he wins when he actually loses!” Well, I'm going to make a bold prediction here NRWL fans. I believe that after our match, win or lose, Travis 22 will come out next week and claim he's undefeated.

Guess what. That's ok! He can do that all he wants. I say that, because the important “win” doesn't go in the record books for El Termitas or Travis 22. No, the important “win” is for the fans, and that they'll come out on top by witnessing an entertaining match! Of course...you guys will end up with a loss next week, but that will be for your ears, haha! ...Unless the NRWL fans petitioned the President of the United States to place a gag order on Travis 22. Then you may be saved! Well, let's hope for the best. Until next time, this is El Termitas!  Adios!