Sunday, November 25, 2012

Destruction and Violence

*Jay Phillips is standing at the backstage interview area with Max Destruction. Max has a towel in his hand and dabs it on his face before rubbing it over the top of his head. He tosses it aside.*

Jay Phillips: I am here with Max Destruction. He is a man who really needs no introduction, having had a successful boxing career, a comic book series based off of him, and a wrestling career that started here in the  NRWL. Max, how does it feel to be back in the NRWL after all this time?

Max Destruction: It is great to be back, Jay. I have always been a competitor. I love competition no matter what the sport. The NRWL is the pinnacle of competition. Truthfully, it feels like home.

JP: Fans have been talking about your alliance with Bruno Kowalski. What brought you two together and why is it that you seem to work so well?

MD: When I stepped into the locker room and got introduced to Bruno, we both realized we had a lot in common. We relentlessly train and we strive to be the very best at what we do. Our shared goals have allowed us to function well as a tag team. Bruno knows I've got his back anytime he needs it and you haven't seen the last of us as a team. That being said, I do love a good one on one fight and I've got someone in my sights right now.

JP: Really? Who would that be?

MD: Well, you know, I've been around enough locker rooms to recognize when there's trouble brewing. There are four guys hanging out backstage and causing trouble in and out of the ring. They walk around like they own the place. I want to put a stop to it before it really gets going and that's why I want a fight with Tommy Violence.

JP: You are calling out Tommy Violence to a match?

MD: Not a match. A fight. Tommy, I remember when you came on the scene in NRWL a few years ago. I wanted to fight you then but the opportunity never presented itself. Now it has. You and your new buddies have a bad attitude backstage and I just want to shut you up. Let's go a round. You and me, one on one. No DQ.

JP: There you have it, fans. Max Destruction is challenging Tommy V to a fight at the next event! Max, thank you for your time.

*Max looks at the camera and jabs one of his fist toward it, stopping just short of the lens. He walks off.*